After use: 1.
- Aim toward target area to be treated and away from people and pets.
- To improve accuracy, use slider to extend wand.
- Press the trigger to spray.
- Release the trigger to stop spray.
Twist spayer nozzle completely to CLOSE position. 2.
Turn hose plug switch clockwise to “CLOSED.” 3.
Secure sprayer tip down in holster. 4. Failure to adjust nozzle completely to CLOSE position and properly secure sprayer in holster may result in leakage and damage to property or injury to people or animals.
Keep reusable AccuShot Sprayer for use with Spectracide® Weed & Grass Killer3.
To replace batteries: 1.
Use screwdriver to open battery compartment. 2.
Remove used batteries and insert four new AA batteries in correct positions
as marked per diagram inside of battery compartment. Never
insert the positive end where the negative end belongs and vice versa. Always
use a complete set of new batteries of the same type when replacing batteries. Never
mix alkaline, carbon-zinc or rechargeable batteries. 3.
Securely close battery compartment door. 4. Always
follow manufacturer’s recommendations for use and disposal of batteries.
Additional operating notes:
- Do not submerge in water.
- Before each use, inspect sprayer carefully making sure hose is flexible and not kinked, worn or cracked, and that all connections are tight.
- When storing sprayer for prolonged periods, remove batteries.