Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
CAUTION. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wear long-sleeved shirt, long pants, shoes and socks. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
FIRST AID: If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the ﬁrst 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. You may also contact 1-800-917-5438 for emergency medical treatment information.
Have the product container with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment.
Physical or Chemical Hazards
Contents under pressure. Do not use or store near heat or open ﬂame. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting.
This pesticide is toxic to aquatic invertebrates. To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area.
NOTICE: To the extent required by applicable law, buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions. Questions & Comments?
Call 1-800-917-5438 or visit our website at www.spectracide.com