It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
STOP. Read Entire Label Before Use.
Pets and people may re-enter treated area once sprays have dried.
- DO NOT apply this product in a way that will contact any person or pet, either directly or through drift.
- Keep people and pets out of the area during application.
- Apply on a sunny day with temperatures above 60°F.
- DO NOT apply to or allow product to drift onto desirable plants.
- Only apply to areas where no vegetation is desired for one year.
- Avoid product runoff to nearby desirable plants.
- Protect desirable plants with a piece of plastic or cardboard.
- If desirable plants are accidentally sprayed, wash plants with water immediately.
- DO NOT apply near bodies of water, including sh pools, ponds, lakes or streams.
- DO NOT apply over the root systems of desirable plants. For trees and shrubs, DO NOT apply closer than twice the distance from the trunk to the dripline, as roots may be within this area.
- DO NOT apply to slopes in landscape, as movement on soil surfaces may damage desirable plants downslope.
- DO NOT apply next to a fence if desirable vegetation is growing on the other side, or if future planting is intended.
- DO NOT use before planting lawns, fruits, vegetables, owers or other plants because this product remains active in soil for up to one year.
- In soils with heavy clay, weed control may exceed one year.
- DO NOT use on desirable lawns.
- The single max use rate is 1 gal of product per 500 sq ft (equivalent to 0.007 lb diquat dibromide, 0.012 lb imazapyr, isopropylamine salt and 0.002 lb dicamba, dimethylamine salt per 500 sq ft).
- The maximum yearly use rate is 3 gal of product per 500 sq ft (a total of 0.021 lb diquat dibromide, 0.036 lb imazapyr, isopropylamine salt and 0.006 lb dicamba, dimethylamine salt per 500 sq ft).
- The maximum number of applications per year is three.
- The minimum reapplication interval is three months.
HOW TO APPLY
- Measure area to be treated.
- Calculate total area. To calculate total area:
LENGTH X WIDTH = TOTAL SQ FT.
- Apply evenly to areas where no vegetation or plant growth is desired for at least 12 months.
WHERE TO APPLY
Apply to the following areas: driveways, gravel areas, patios, parking areas, brick walks, gravel walks, fence lines, curbs, rock landscapes, mulch areas and cracks in sidewalks where no vegetation is desired.
Use only where no vegetation growth is desired for at least one year. In soils with heavy clay, weed control may exceed one year. Re-treatment every three months may be necessary in areas of heavy rainfall. Does not kill all seeds, woody and semi-woody plants, and propagules in the soil, including tubers and rhizomes.