- Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
- Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor or going for treatment.
This product is toxic to fish and other aquatic organisms. To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area.