- Aim toward target site, and away from people and pets.
- To improve accuracy, use slider to extend wand.
- Press the trigger to spray.
- Release the trigger to stop spray.
1. Twist nozzle completely to CLOSE position. 2. Secure sprayer tip down in holster. 3. Failure to adjust nozzle completely to CLOSE position and
properly secure sprayer in holster may result in leakage and damage to property or injury to people or animals.
Keep reusable AccuShot Sprayer for use with Spectracide One-Shot™ Home Insect Control2.
TO REPLACE BATTERIES:
1. 1. Use screwdriver to open battery compartment. 2. Remove used batteries and insert four new AA batteries in correct positions as marked per diagram inside of battery compartment. Never insert the positive end where the
negative end belongs and vice versa. Always use a complete set of new batteries of the same type when replacing batteries. Never mix alkaline, carbon-zinc or rechargeable batteries. 3. Securely close battery compartment door. 4. Always follow manufacturer's specifications for use and disposal of batteries.
ADDITIONAL OPERATING NOTES:
- Do not submerge in water.
- Before each use, inspect sprayer carefully, making sure hose is flexible and not kinked, worn or cracked and that all connections are tight. When storing sprayer for prolonged periods, remove batteries.