Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Food utensils such as spoons or measuring cups must not be used for food purposes after use in measuring pesticides.
If in Eyes:
Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center, doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-917-5438 for emergency medical treatment information.
This product is highly toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates. To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area. Sweeping any product that lands on a driveway, sidewalk or street, back onto the treated area of the lawn or garden will help to prevent runoff to water bodies or drainage systems.