Spectracide lawn and garden product labels specify how many square feet a particular product will cover. To determine the square footage of your property, follow the formula:
1. Measure the width of your lawn (in feet).
2. Measure the length of your lawn (in feet).
3. Multiply the width by the length.
4. The result is the total square footage of your lawn.
5. Determine the square footage of any non-lawn areas (gardens, driveways, patios, garage, your house, etc.)
6. Determine the square footage of each of these areas and subtract each of these totals from the square footage of your property.
7. The adjusted total square footage will tell you how much Spectracide brand product you’ll need to get the job done.
Still have questions? Click here to contact us directly.