Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Harmful if swallowed. Wear long-sleeved shirt and long pants, shoes plus socks and gloves. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
- Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
- Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
|If in Eyes
- Hold eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
Call a poison control center for treatment advice.
|Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-917-5438 for emergency medical treatment advice.
This pesticide is toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates. Drift and runoff may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in water adjacent to treated areas. To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area.
This chemical has properties and characteristics associated with chemicals detected in groundwater. The use of this chemical in areas where soils are permeable, particularly where the water table is shallow, may result in groundwater contamination. Application around a cistern or well may result in contamination of drinking water or groundwater.