It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For outdoor use only
Do not apply this product in a way that will contact adults, children or pets, either directly or through drift.
Do not allow adults, children or pets to enter the treated area until sprays have dried.
Do not apply when windy.
Do not make applications during rain.
Do not water the treated area to the point of runoff.
Do not wet plants to the point of runoff or drip.
All outdoor applications must be limited to spot or crack-and-crevice treatments only, except for the following permitted uses:
- Barrier, perimeter or band applications to soil or vegetation around structures up to a maximum of 10 ft away from the building.
- Applications to building foundations, up to a maximum height of 3 ft.
Other than applications to building foundations, all outdoor applications to impervious surfaces such as sidewalks, driveways, patios, porches and structural surfaces (such as windows, doors and eaves) are limited to spot and crack-and-crevice applications only.
Application is prohibited directly into sewers or drains, or to any area like a gutter where drainage to sewers, storm drains, water bodies or aquatic habitat can occur. Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application.
Never use indoors. Do not apply to people or pets. Do not contaminate feed, foodstuffs, dishes or utensils with spray.
Before using in areas where spray may contact home siding or roof shingles, test in an inconspicuous area and recheck in a few hours.
- Apply at sunrise or sunset when insects are least active.
- Stand a safe distance from the nest. Don’t stand directly underneath.
- Shake can well before each use. Aim spray away from person. Push button to spray.
- Spray the nest until soaked. This product’s powerful spray will also kill insects that return to the nest.
- Wait at least 24 hours before removing the nest.
To Kill Wasps, Hornets & Yellow Jackets:
- Spray one to two seconds, until surface is moist, to kill wasps, hornets and yellow jackets under eaves and around screens, windows, doors, patios, cracks, holes and crevices or wherever else insects are noticed.
- To prevent insects from entering the home, spray around areas where insects enter, such as outdoor plumbing, faucets, etc., and cracks or crevices in foundations as well as along sills and ledges.
- Avoid spraying vegetation directly.