It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
SHAKE BEFORE USING.
- Apply this product only as specified on this label.
- Do not contaminate food or feedstuffs.
- THIS PRODUCT IS FOR OUTDOOR RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY.
- Not for use in outdoor residential misting systems (indoor or outdoor) or outdoor metered release devices.
- This product is not for direct application to pets/companion animals (e.g., dogs, cats, puppies or kittens).
- Do not wet plants to the point of runoff or drip.
- Do not water the treated area to the point of runoff.
- Do not apply when windy. To prevent product runoff, do not overwater the treated area(s). Do not make applications during rain or when rain is expected. Rinse applicator over lawn or garden area only.
- Do not allow adults, children or pets to enter the treated area until sprays have dried.
- Do not apply this product in a way that will contact adults, children or pets, either directly or through drift.
- All outdoor applications, if permitted elsewhere on this label, must be limited to spot or crack-and-crevice treatments only, except for the following permitted uses, if allowed elsewhere on this label: (1) Applications to the side of a building, up to a maximum height of 3 ft above grade; (2) Applications to underside of eaves, soffits, doors or windows permanently protected from rainfall by a covering, overhang, awning or other structure; (3) Applications around potential pest entry points into buildings, when limited to a surface band not to exceed 1 inch in width; and (4) Applications made through the use of a coarse, low pressure spray to only those portions of surfaces that are directly above bare soil, lawn, turf, mulch or other vegetation, as listed on this label, and not over an impervious surface, drainage or other condition that could result in runoff into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters, in order to control occasional invaders or aggregating pests.
- May be applied on day of harvest.
- Do not apply more than 10 times per season.
- Do not apply within 3 days except under extreme pest pressure. In case of extreme pest pressure, do not reapply within 24 hours.
- Application of this product is prohibited directly into sewers or drains, or to any area like a gutter where drainage to storm sewers, storm drains, water bodies or aquatic habitat can occur. Do not allow this product to enter any drain during or after application.
Hold can 18 to 24 inches from foliage being treated. Direct the spray so that upper and lower surfaces are contacted. Use caution on new growth and tender foliage. To kill listed insects, apply to provide thorough coverage of upper and lower leaf surfaces. Repeat treatment weekly or as needed to control infestations. One 16 oz can treats 20 sq ft (5 ft x 4 ft).
This product is ideal for use on most vegetables, herbs, fruits and nuts including:
Almond, Apple, Apricot, Arugula, Asparagus, Basil, Beans, Beet, Blackberry, Blackeyed Peas, Blueberry, Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, Cabbage, Camomile, Cantaloupe, Carrot, Casaba, Cashew, Cauliflower, Celery, Cherry, Chicory, Chives, Collards, Corn, Cranberry, Currant, Curry Leaf, Eggplant, Elderberry, Endive, Garden Peas, Garlic, Grape, Grapefruit, Honeydew, Horseradish, Kale, Kumquat, Lemon, Lentils, Lime, Lettuce, Loganberry, Loquat, Macadamia Nut, Mango Melon, Melon, Mint, Mustard Greens, Nectarine, Onion, Orange, Paprika, Parsley, Peach, Pear (Bitter Melon), Pepper (including Bell, Chili), Pimentos, Plum, Potato, Pumpkin, Radish, Raspberry, Sage, Snap Bean, Soybeans, Spinach, Strawberry, Summer Squash, Sweet Bay (Bayleaf), Sweet Potato, Swiss Chard, Tangelo, Tangerine, Tomato, Turnip, Walnut, Watermelon, Yam, Zucchini.
This product kills the following listed garden insects:
Ants (excluding harvester, pharaoh, carpenter and fire), Aphids (bean, cabbage, green peach, melon, potato, rose), Armyworms, Asparagus Beetles, Bagworms, Beetles (Asian lady, soldier, leaf, scarab, click), Boxelder Bugs, Cabbage Loopers, Cabbage Worms, Cankerworms, Caterpillars (including tent), Chinch Bugs, Cicadas, Clover Mites, Colorado Potato Beetles, Corn Borers, Corn Earworms, Crane Flies, Crickets, Cucumber Beetles, Cutworms, DiamondBack Moth Larvae, Earwigs, Firebrats, Fire Worms, Flea Beetles, Fruit Flies, Grasshoppers, Green Bugs, Green Fruitworms, Green June Beetles, Green Peach Aphids, Gypsy Moth Caterpillars, Harlequin Bugs, Japanese Beetles, Katydids, Lace Bugs, Leafhoppers (beet, six-spotted, glassy-winged sharpshooter), Leafminers, Leafrollers, Leaftiers, Mealybugs, Milkweed Bugs, Millipedes, Moths, Pillbugs, Rootworms, Scales, Silverfish, Sowbugs, Spider Mites, Spittlebugs, Stink Bugs, Thrips, Tomato Hornworms, Webworms (including garden, sod), Weevils, Whiteflies.
This product also kills Ticks (brown dog, lone star and deer), Fleas and Spiders (black widow, brown recluse and wolf).
Apply to African Violets, Asters, Azaleas, Begonias, Camellias, Carnations, Chrysanthemums, Dahlias, Dogwood, Geraniums, Gladioli, Marigolds, Roses, Wandering Jew to kill Aphids, Flea Beetles, Leafhoppers, Mealybugs and Whiteflies.