Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
CAUTION. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling, and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
||Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment.
|If on skin:
||Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor.
|Call 1-800-917-5438 for emergency medical treatment information.
This pesticide is extremely toxic to aquatic organisms, including fish and invertebrates. To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area. Rinsing application equipment over the treated area will help avoid runoff to water bodies or drainage systems.
This pesticide is highly toxic to bees exposed to direct treatment on blooming crops or weeds. Do not apply this product or allow it to drift to blooming crops or weeds while bees are actively visiting the treatment area.