GENERAL WEED CONTROL: Use along fences, paths, patios, sidewalks, curbs and driveways, and around ornamental trees, shrubs, flower beds, plantings and buildings. Use for trimming and edging landscapes. Do NOT use for spot weed treatment in lawns, since Spectracide® Weed & Grass Killer Concentrate2 kills all green plants, including lawn grasses.
SPOT TREATMENTS: Spray directly on actively growing weeds in and around flower beds, ornamental trees, shrubs, fences, driveways and walkways.
LANDSCAPES: For use in preparing areas for planting of ornamentals, trees, shrubs, desert landscapes, rock gardens, flower beds or similar plantings. Treated areas can be replanted one day after treatment.
FOR LAWN RENOVATION/REPLACEMENT:
TIPS FOR REPLANTING:
- Determine size of area to be treated — measure length and width in feet, then multiply to determine coverage area in square feet (length x width).
- Use this product to remove the old lawn and existing weeds and grasses.
- For best results, apply in spring or fall, when daytime temperatures are at least 60°F.
- If the lawn is dry, water lawn every other day for a week before applying this product.
- Do not mow for seven days before or after treatment.
- Use 7 fl oz (14 Tbsp) per gallon of water for each 300 sq ft of area to be treated.
- Wait seven days after last application to rake, till or replant with seed or sod.
- Rake up and remove loosened thatch or debris.
- Mix in starter fertilizer and soil amendments, if needed. Level the soil.
- Apply seed according to directions on seed package, or install sod. Grass seed must have good contact with soil to germinate and grow.
- Keep area moist for two weeks to establish new lawn, then water as needed.