Spray just enough Spectracide® Kudzu, Poison Ivy/Oak and Other Tough Brush Killer to lightly cover weeds. Excessive spraying can injure some lawns.
Do not spray weeds growing within the dripline of trees. Do not apply when daytime temperatures are above 85°F as lawn injury can occur. Spray only the weeds, not the entire lawn. Weeds will begin wilting and browning overnight. Do not apply this product in a way that will contact any person or pet, either directly or through drift. Keep people and pets out of the area during application.
- Shake well before each use.
- Peel sticker from flip-top cap and open cap. Discard sticker.
- Remove sprayer from its slot beneath the bottle handle and remove and discard plastic wrap. Pull black hose tip to completely extend tubing.
- Firmly press black hose tip into opening in cap until it snaps into place.
- Hold sprayer below the level of the container and prime by pumping trigger several times until product is dispensed.
- Adjust nozzle to desired setting.
- To store, turn sprayer nozzle off.
- DO NOT disconnect hose.
- Return sprayer to its slot. Hose can be pushed back into sprayer handle.