Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling, and before eating,
drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. For information regarding medical emergencies or pesticide incidents, call 1-800-917-5438.
This pesticide is extremely toxic to aquatic organisms, including fish and invertebrates. To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours
will help to ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area. Rinsing application equipment over the treated area will help avoid runoff to water bodies or drainage systems.
This pesticide is highly toxic to bees exposed to direct treatment on blooming crops or weeds. Do not apply this product or allow it to drift to blooming crops or weeds while bees are actively visiting the treatment area.