STOP. Read Entire Label Before Use.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For outdoor residential use only.
STOP Do not allow people or pets to enter the treated area until sprays have dried.
Do not apply this product in a way that will contact any person or pet, either directly or through drift. Keep people and pets out of the area during application. Do not mow for seven days before or after treatment. Do not make more than two applications per year to any given area.
- Use this product to kill the old lawn and existing weeds and grasses.
- For best results, apply in spring or fall when daytime temperatures are at least 60°F.
- If the lawn is dry, water lawn every other day for a week before applying Spectracide® Weed & Grass Killer For Large Areas Concentrate.
- Wait seven days after last application to rake, till or replant with seed or sod.
- Rake up and remove loosened thatch or debris.
- Mix in starter fertilizer and soil amendments, if needed. Level the soil.
- Apply seed according to directions on seed package, or install sod. Grass seed must have good contact with soil to germinate and grow.
- Keep area moist for two weeks to establish new lawn, then water as needed.
HOW TO APPLY‡
Determine the size of the spraying job. This container will treat 1,350 sq ft as part of a lawn renovation/replacement program.
HOW TO USE
- Shake container well before using.
- Connect a garden hose to the sprayer nozzle. Make sure switch is fully forward in the “OFF” position.
- Turn on water at faucet. Extend hose to the farthest area to be treated and work back toward the faucet so you don’t come in contact with the treated area.
- To BEGIN spraying, point nozzle toward treatment site and pull switch backwards with thumb toward hose connection. Water will automatically mix with the product.
- Spray until wet to control weeds. Walk at a steady pace, working back toward the faucet while spraying using an even sweeping motion, slightly overlapping treated areas.
- To STOP spraying, push switch forward with thumb toward nozzle. Turn water off at faucet. To relieve pressure before removing nozzle from hose, pull switch backwards with thumb toward hose connection until water stops spraying.
- To STORE unused product, make sure switch is fully forward in the “OFF” position.
- Place in cool area away from heat, sunlight or open flame.
‡ Visual symptoms and time to complete kill will depend on weed and grass type, temperature and application rate.