- Shake well.
- Hold can upright 6-9 inches from area to be sprayed.
- Spray in short bursts to prevent dripping and runoff.
- Clean nozzle after use by turning can upside down and pressing nozzle for about three seconds.
CAUTION • CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE.
- When treating damaged or decayed limbs, cut back to sound wood first.
- When sealing the inside of planters, spray lightly to prevent dripping.
- When sealing small cracks or seams, make two applications. Apply the second coat after the first has completely dried.
Exposure to heat may cause bursting. Do not puncture, incinerate or store above 120˚F. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight. Avoid breathing vapors or vapor mist. Contains petroleum distillates. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting.
Call physician or Poison Control Center immediately. Eye irritant. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.